- Fits for 1987-2021 Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ JK JL
- Features Steel Construction and a Black Powder-Coated Finish
- Has Rubber Cushion Pads
- Weight: 20.8 lb
- Easy to Install: about 30 minutes Installation Time
- 1 x Hard Top Carrier Storage Cart
- Mounting Hardware
- 1 x Tools
The hardtop carrier is made of steel with a black powder-coated finish.
Equipped a set of tools that could help to remove your Jeep's hardtop and install your Jeep's hardtop cart
Store your jeep's hardtops during off seasons on the Hardtop Carrier. The hardtop doesn't warp during storage. The hardtop sat on the storage rack for a long time with no issue.
(Picture from Customer)
It features four swiveling lockable caster wheels for easy maneuverability. Specially molded rubber cushion pads safeguard the corners of the hardtop from dents and damages. This hardtop storage cart has a foam padded support bar that can be tilted to keep the top in an upright position.
About the Installation
- Make sure you put a flat washer on the wheel, then stick the wheel through the designated hole, then a washer, anti-lock washer, then the nut.
- ?Make sure you put the wheels that are "lockable" on the front two holes.
- ?Make sure you angle the part the hardtop presses up against near the window "inward" rather than outward.