Name: Jeep JL Hooke Road Rear Bumper w/Lockable Tire Carrier
- Fits 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL Models; Not compatible with backup camera
- Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Construction; Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- High Strength D-Ring Mounts Included. D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- 2" Standard Hitch Receiver
- Two D-Rings and 2" Hitch Receiver that are rated at 9,500 lb
- New Type Lock w/a Double Latch System for a Secure Hold
- Can Accommodate Up to 37" Tires
- Weight: About 124 lbs (Bumper Weight: 90.4lbs; Tire Carrier Weight: 41.7lbs)
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation
- 1 x Jeep JL Hooke Road Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier & 2" Standard Hitch Receiver(Come with 2 Packages)
- 2 x 18W High Powered LED Floodlights
- 2 x D-rings w/Rubber Rings
- Mounting Hardware
* The item includes two packages: Package A & Package BDimension
Maximum Protection. Optimize your Jeep Wrangler JL for all types of terrain with a Hooke Road Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier combo. This Hooke Road Rear Bumper was built tough to handle all the hazards the trail can throw at it. Featuring a 2" standard hitch receiver, two high strength D-Ring mounts and a spare tire carrier the Hooke Road Rear Bumper is ideal for both on and off-road use.
Constructed From Premium-Grade Steel. This tire carrier is made from 1/8- and 3/16-inch-thick steel plates so that it can withstand even the most extreme off-road abuse. To further enhance its toughness and durability, the entire assembly is coated with an e-coat base layer and finished with a matte black powder coating for long-lasting corrosion resistance.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.