Name: 4 Door Jeep JL Tube Doors
* Friendly Reminder :
- The Title, Description and Images of listing are for all Items of Whole Variant Types. The Item of Variant "TYPE" is what you will take and receive.
- Double-check the Variant Type before selecting quick shop or add to cart to assure you receive the correct product(s)
Thanks for your kind cooperation ahead.*
- Fits 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Models. It also fits 2020 -2022 Jeep Gladiator
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Adventure Style Tube Doors
- Tubular Durable Steel Construction
- Offer Open-Air Ventilation for a True Off-Road Experience
- Weight: About 68 lbs
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Simple Installation
- 1 x Jeep JL 4 Door Tube Doors(Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
For That New Off-Road-Ready Look. With Hooke Road Black Front Tube Doors, your Jeep Wrangler JL will definitely turn heads on your next off-road adventure. Thanks to their tubular design, tough build, and sleek black color, the doors will lend an intimidating touch to your Jeep overall appeal.
Premium-Quality Steel Construction. Hooke Road manufactures their front tube doors with precise specifications from a mandrel-bent steel tube for heavy-duty quality. The tube is E-coated and treated for corrosion resistance and powder-coated for a long-lasting finish.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.
How to Install the Jeep JL Tube Doors