Name: Hooke Road 7-Inch Round LED Headlights
- Fits All 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler TJ&JK models;?Fit for 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler TJ JK & Jeep Wrangler Unlimited; If you live in CA or Illinois, US, Please don't take this headlight.
- Enhanced Brightness over OEM for Better Visibility
- Waterproof Rate: IP67
- Low Beam£º1800 lumens
- High Beam£º3600 lumens
- 6000K Cool White Color Temperature
- Amber Turn Signal Lights
- Clear Polycarbonate Lenses w/Black Die-Cast Aluminum Housings
- Newest Fantastic Design LED Headlight With Halo Angel Eyes DRL
- Plug and Play Installation
- 2 x 7'' LED Headlights
- 2 x H4 to H13adapter for Headlights
- 1 x ACC Wire
- 2 x DRL Wires
- 2 x LED Canbus(Anti Flicker)
Designed to perform in the harshest of elements, these Hooke Road Headlights feature a rugged aluminum housing with a tough as nails hard-coated clear polycarbonate lens. Each Headlight is weather-sealed to prevent moisture from harming the state of the art electronics found inside. These Hooke Road LED Headlights can take just about anything the trail and mother nature can throw at them.
Your Wrangler doesn¡¯t have to roll around with those dull yellowish old headlights anymore. In just minutes, the Hooke Road Headlight Kit gives your rig the bright headlight look of today, while at the same time giving you a huge boost in nighttime visibility. Designed to be a direct replacement for your factory headlamps, these DOT compliant, high powered Lights will ensure that the path ahead is safely lit with a super bright 6000K color temperature light. These Hooke Road Headlights also feature Daytime Running Light (DRL) accents and integrated LED turn signals and marker lights that add a cool custom appearance to your Wrangler, while improving your visibility to other drivers.
Superior LED Lighting.
These Hooke Road Headlights feature a premium, high output LEDs for use as both the High and Low Beams, as well as the daytime running light halos, turn signals and marker lights. With lower power consumption than standard headlights, these LED Lights have a life span of about 30,000 hours.
With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny.