- Fits 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma Models; Not Compatible for Trucks with a Tonneau Cover
- Product Weight: About 52 lbs
- Load Area Dimensions: 39.4 In x 20.4 In
- Bed Floor to Bottom of Rack: 27.5 In
- Comes with a Cargo Load Capacity of 150 lbs
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile 16-Gauge(1/16 Inch) Maximum Steel for the Structure Plate, 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) Maximum for the Mounting Bracket
- Equipped w/ Two Rotopax Fuel Packs(2-Gallons Or 7.5-Liters) and Mounging Accessory
- Keeps Your Jack(Specifically for Use with the 42in Hi-Lift Jack, Not Included) Readily Accessible In the Back of Your Trunk
- Tough Design with Arch Structure; Increase Storage Space for Extended Overland Adventures
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-On Installation & No Drilling Required
- 1 x Tacoma Bed Rack w/RotoPax Fuel Packs
- Mounting Hardware
Practical Storage. Increase the versatility and payload of your truck with the Tacoma Bed Rack. This three-piece heavy-duty steel rack features a 100% bolt-on installation. With a 150lb load capacity, you can carry whatever you need for your next adventure. For the serious overlander,? offers Tacoma Cargo Rack accessories(included) that can be used to mount Hi-Lift jacks.
Rugged Construction. This three-piece steel Tacoma Bed rack is finished in a highly corrosion resistant black powder coat. With a load rating of 150lbs, the Tacoma Bed Rack can carry all of your gear.
Easy Bolt-On Installation & No Drilling Required. Engineered to be a direct bolt-on upgrade using just basic hand tools, so there is no drilling or cutting required for a clean straight forward installation. ?
SEMA Membership. Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.
Manual Measure. There is a little bit difference. Just for Reference Only.